Our "LT"

Our "LT"

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Inner Goddess!! Excitement...

Today I signed up to participate in my 1st ever mud run/obstacle course. I wasn't really sure if I was going to go but I really haven't been this excited about participating in a long time. It's my hope my friend Denise, one of the most amazing individuals I have met, is coming from NY to join me. I will show her some of our Texas hospitality! Yesterday was a tough day for me. I had an accident where I destroyed two tires. Our middle daughter accidentally killed our hamster and the list goes on. The Captain, of course, remains positive about it all. I am one blessed lady that we are on the greener side of life these days. I can remember a time that if these things would have happened he would have ripped me a new one. If you are in my area and want to join me for the day to run..come on! I have created a team. I can be reached at reneebaba@gmail.com. Here is the website. http://www.grittygoddess.com/gritty/ May you all have a blessed day... Always, The Captains Wife

2 comments: