Our "LT"

Our "LT"

Thursday, January 24, 2013

EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW

I learned in Kindergarden. Have you ever hear that saying before? Well, today I wanted so bad to tell someone I know and love that they were behaving like an ass. One thing I have learned is that in life relationships are critical to our well being and survival. I have made some wonderful friends over my lifetime. I know that I am not always where I should be in some of their lives but I hold each one of my friends very close to my heart. We are all at different points in our journey. I hope that each of you would do some self-reflecting and look outside of your own box to see you may be hurting someone with your actions. It's so easy to become a victim and forget that those you are lashing out at love you the most. I hate to see my friends hurt. I hope that one day things can change.

On a lighter note Princess 1 and I had a Down Syndrome dance party. I call it that because the music was way over the top loud. She just smiled and laughed as I held her hand and showed her my 1980's dance moves. I am so lucky to be her mother. Seriously, I can't imagine her any other way.

Sleep well...
Always,
The Captains wife

No comments:

Post a Comment