Our "LT"

Our "LT"

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Be kind to others...you never know when you will need them.


Today I felt compelled to write this. I will keep why I am posting it to myself but I would like to tell you this: Everyday God puts people in our path for a reason. That person you are hurting may be someone you need to help you in the future. That person you allowed others to treat poorly may have been someone that could have changed your life in a good way. That person you picked on, made fun of, or mocked, could have been the very person you need or will need to save you.
We are all on a journey and each of us are located on different places along that path. I know that my path has taken me down some dark alleys but I came out a better and stronger person. I have more knowledge and understanding of life and I know how blessed I am. I love helping people and God has given me the the gift, to reach out and help because I am a caretaker.  

Bad karma is defined as the set of consequences given to a person as a result of the bad choices that he or she may have made in their past. Karma is a spiritual law that in essence states that the seeds that a person sows in their life, will produce a plant later on in their life. Sowing seeds of dishonor, unfaithfulness, dishonesty, and so on, would be considered sowing seeds of bad karma. Many believe that sowing the wrong spiritual and emotional seeds, will also affect your spiritual life in a bad way over time, and will also affect you negatively in your emotional realm as well. Karma is essentially getting later on what you give in your past. I have done bad things and had it come around to me. I learned from this.

As the famous actress Sandra Bullock quoted
“ I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good.” This is a sentiment that many believe in and hold tightly to, living their lives by it.

I found these quotes I find enlightening too:




I am not perfect. I strive today to be better that I was yesterday. I have met so many good people that have given their love, understanding and friendship when I was down. They never once kicked me or treated me bad.  
I pray that no one ever has to live through some of the hurt, sorrow and fear that I have lived through in my life. If you need help I am here. Even if you hurt me and treated me like the dirt you walk on I am still willing to help. I have learned that God wants me to move forward and forgive. Just remember that Karma is real.

God even says: Matthew 25:40
39'When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' 40"The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.' 41"Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;…

Be blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment