Our "LT"

Our "LT"

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

OKAY..

First let me say I was looking at my picture and I wish I still looked like that. I don't know what happened! HA.

Today was one of those days you just want to get back in bed and pull the covers over your head. I think I have been to a record amount of doctors visits this month. I have covered teeth, ears, hearing, vomiting, fever...you name it! Tomorrow they are all going back to school YES! I can't tell you how much I love and adore my girls..they just need to get back to school.
Princess 1, our daughter with Down Syndrome, has been very entertaining these past few days. Apparently she took her One Direction stuff to school without me knowing. Ok, does anyone know where the person who told me she would never do anything wrong is located? This girl is 100% teen, drama queen! She has her music so loud it shakes the house. Then I remember I did all the same stuff when I was 14. She is just NORMAL. HA!

Apparently at bowling she has grown smitten with a teammate. I have to laugh because she told me she loves him. I wonder if it's the same love she has for Harry. Anyway, I had to tell her the entire practice to focus on the game. It's only just begun! We are just months away from having a High school freshman.

So, I am off to bed. I have a mid-term exam tomorrow. Yep, I went back to school and work to add to the craziness. The Captain is making me proud. Still chugging along in life surrounded by pure estrogen. The love of my life!!

Have a blessed day,
The Captains wife

No comments:

Post a Comment