Our "LT"

Our "LT"

Monday, April 11, 2011

When you ask for help

I have a bitch for the day. I have been in this ball game a very long time. I don't know it all. I am not an expert and I don't pretend to be which is more than I can say about some of the blogs and postings I read about individuals who deal with similar issues I am going through in my life. If you ask for help and someone offers you something and you don't seek to use it..DONT FREAKING BITCH ABOUT YOUR LIFE!!! There are good places out there that treat veterans for PTSD. You will have to sacrifice and allow your veteran to leave home for a while because these places are not located in Podunk America. They are free and they do amazing things for these guys. For the 10000 time one of them is The Pathway Home in Yountville California. Please look it up. It will change your life IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

Ok, I am sorry about all of that. I am tired, overwhelmed and done with some of the crap I hear. I love my husband and if I can't find the care he needs I will comb the entire country. Should it have to be that way? Nope. Does it suck? Yep. But that is what being married to The Captain means. Living one day at time and loving it one moment at a time.

1 comment: