Our "LT"

Our "LT"

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What a day

I can't begin to tell you what a day this has been. The Captain has finished all of his tests this new doctor wanted and it looks like they are all going to show exactly what The Captain has been telling them. The thing is THEY DON'T LISTEN!!! I am just shot today. I hate, no loathe to have to watch my The Captain, the man I love with everything I have, struggle each day with the amount of pain he is dealing with. I can't even try to wrap my tiny head around around what he has dealt with for 7 years now. I just can't. I thought there was hope for him but now I am just seeing more bureaucratic bullshit. The Captain needs help, nay he deserves help for his leg!! People should be jumping through hoops to get his special shoes. They should be jumping through hoops to figure out how to fix this. He is not a pain in your ass. He is a Marine who was wounded while serving this country with HONOR, COURAGE and COMMITMENT!! I want the same from you. I will get it from you because I will be on the phone with you every stinking day until you give it to him. Please God give me the strength to show kindness to people who don't want to be doing the jobs they are doing with some of the finest people in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment