Our "LT"

Our "LT"

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

15 YEARS!!

Today the Captain and I have been married 15 years. It is hard to believe so much time has passed. It really doesn't seem like it. We have had some triumphs and some really dark times. I can, and will say I am in love with the Captain and I am really excited I can say that. The dark times almost got the best of us but we stuck together strong. I really feel like we can get through everything together with God.

We always say we want to grow old and sit in our chairs on the front porch. I am very thankful that my husband is still here with me and that is still a goal we can have. I just want others to know that you can live a loving life with a partner who is dealing with PTSD and TBI. We have for over 7 years.

Captain, I love you. I am glad I took that walk 15 years ago. You said it would be a roller coaster ride and you were right. I will continue to hang on...just always.

No comments:

Post a Comment