Our "LT"

Our "LT"

Sunday, November 13, 2011

I just want to share something.  I have been really down lately. I am over eating again and have even felt like my family would be better off without me. I hate feeling like this. I have really bad migraines and my periods are killing me. I am consulting for a hysterectomy but that scares the shit out of me. I am pulling away from my husband which usually triggers his anger. There is really no point to this other than to get it out of my head. The Captain has been amazing through all of this. Princess 1, the one with Down Syndrome is really giving me hell. It's a rare day that anything nice comes out of her mouth. I guess maybe its a teen thing but it's hurtful and the other princesses suffer. I cant get her eating under control she sneaks food. I am lost. Thank you for listening.

Always..

No comments:

Post a Comment