Our "LT"

Our "LT"

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It has been pretty interesting around here the last couple of weeks. I don't really know why but I am feeling a little overwhelmed. It isn't unusual though. The Captain is cyclic. He has a pattern where around 6 months he is the happiest man doing what he loves and then out of nowhere he doesn't like it and wants to change. I feel the pain he is in because I know he is looking for that love he left when he retired from the Marine Corps. It just freaks me out. I begin to feel very unstable and then I start to shut down. I did start seeing a wonderful therapist. She is really great but the kicker is she is moving this fall. It figures. I am going to go and get what I can out of the sessions before she leaves. I would suggest to anyone living with someone who is coping, living or whatever term you would like to use, with PTSD to go get some help dealing with on your level. I am off to clean my house. The laundry is stacking up again. I just wanted you to know I was here thinking of all of you out there living the same life. Just remember you are not alone. Always.. The Captains Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment