Our "LT"

Our "LT"

Monday, August 27, 2012

A GREAT DAY

Yes, it started out that way. My house is a mess. I have no idea where to start to clean and organize it. I live a lot in fear. I know I shouldn't but I do. I just want some normalcy. People believe that The Captain is healed 100%. Someone said to me that they don't have their happily ever after yet. There is no happily ever after.I get up and do what I can to make life for this family as happy as it can be. The Captain CHOOSES to get up and go to work. The Captain CHOOSES to try and live his life in a positive way. There is always talk of change. There is always talk of missing being a leader and wanting more in his life. These are the things I can't fix and I can't change. I listen and at times give the wrong answers. I just wish, and we all know those never work, that he was still a Marine leading Marines. It was what he did and who he was. To all of you out there living the same way I just want to say I feel you. We will find a way each day to keep it together, one day, one hour, one minute at a time. May God bring blessings to you. Always, The Captain's wife

No comments:

Post a Comment