Our "LT"

Our "LT"

Monday, September 17, 2012

WHAT GOD LEADS US TO DO...LAST OUCE OF COURAGE

Yesterday The Captain and I went to see "Last ounce of Courage" at the movies. I wasn't really sure what the movie was about and had no idea it would hit so close to home. I won't tell you about the movie as it would spoil it for everyone but I can tell you I found myself sobbing a couple times. It brought to the surface so many of the feelings I felt early on when The Captain was wounded. I held The Captains hand through the entire show and even he could not contain the pain it brought up for him. What I do know is it renewed a spirit in us both. We are currently struggling with what we believe we should be doing now. There is so much to The Captains story that must be told so that others can know with God all things are possible. Please say a prayer that God guide us according to his will. We have been so blessed over the last eight and a half years and we have so much to share. If you are feeling alone, know you are not. We are here. Only always, The Captains Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment