Our "LT"

Our "LT"

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sick day

Today was my sick day. The Captain actually stayed home from work and I slept all day. The funny thing that happened is at 11:37 am he came in to ask what time princess #2s school bus comes. 11:15 am is the pickup time, he has only been living in the same house with me and taking her off and on for months now. TBI strikes again. He had to drive her in. I actually slept the entire day. I still feel like crud but I am well rested.
I was talking with the Captain and he was telling me how much pain he is in right now. I hate that. I wish there was something I could do. I wish that these doctors would listen to these guys instead of trying to make them experiments. He wants to amputate the foot and I know that most doctors are jumping up and down to do such a surgery but when a guy tells you how much it hurts you might want to listen. The doctor also said plastics could get him in in a week or so. Does April 7th sound like a week? I guess thats an or so...
So once again The Captain is at the mercy of doctors who only want to do what they see fit. It's nothing new. Almost 7 years now of the same dog and pony show. I pray someone will listen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment