Our "LT"

Our "LT"

Sunday, March 27, 2011

God loves me stinky and all

Today's church sermon was the best and I needed to hear it. It was all about Jesus' unconditional love for Peter and in turn for me. It is things like this that remind me why I truck along in this amazing, difficult but fun, wonderful, and bonded marriage I have. Even after my husband tried to end it with his own hands I am suppose to be here. We have faced so much together and overcome many obstacles. Without the love and grace of God I would not have been able to do it. I also love my girlfriends...you all know who you are out there. Those I can call at all hours of the day and just talk..without judgement, conditions, or anything else. I love you all dearly. I just wanted to share that today. God has put so many people in my life that I am in awe of. I am blessed to know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment