Our "LT"

Our "LT"

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March is here..

Today has been a pretty interesting day. It started off by me sleeping in late and my kiddo #1 missing her bus. I had to jump up and get 3 kids dressed and myself then get us all in the car to rush her to school. That has been a huge issue for me lately. I can't seem to pull myself out of bed in the morning. The Captain points out how unhealthy I am. I stay up too late, don't exercise and eat horribly. The issue is I have 3 kids, a husband and I am going to school taking 12 hours online. My Kiddo #1 has Down Syndrome and I think I have received a call from the school just about every other day about her behavior. I am at home with everyone right now so I suppose it is my job to do everything here. I just can't find enough time in the day to do laundry for 5 people, feed them, clean this HUGE house, clean it again because kiddos messed it up, pay bills, call the insurance about the roof, balance studying for all of my classes..I have 3 exams this week..and field everything else I am dealing with. I am just tired. Let me clear this up now. I am not complaining. I love my family and my home. I just want a break from being told how bad I am doing things. I am not wonder woman. I am just one woman trying to be the best I can be through everything that is thrown my way and be successful at it. The Captain is amazing at everything he does. I hope one day I will measure up to him. I am off to study. Oh, and the doctor who PROMISED to do what Chris wanted with his leg is a liar. Now I am trying to find one descent doctor in the world who will do what he says. I think at times they want these men to suffer. Happy March to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment