Our "LT"

Our "LT"

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I've been away

It has been a while since I have written anything. I had taken a step back from all this blogging stuff. I was thinking of all the crap out there people write and was asking myself do I really want to add to it. There are some people who write about their lives with PTSD and quite frankly I think it is a joke,almost fraud in a way. I hated to see these people offering advise and then seeing the lies they were living behind the scenes. I had to finally cut myself from all of that and just focus on the one thing I could control and that is me. What other people do and lie about it something they will have to live with and I can't change that.

So a little update. The Captain is going to have his leg surgery on July 7th. There has been a lot of drama around getting this accomplished but I am just going to leave that all out and give praise to God that the day is set and help has come. The Captains pain level is increasing and his ability to do thing he normally would do is decreasing. He can't walk on the pool floor because it causes him pain. He can't walk around the house barefoot. He can't drive long distances. He can't sit...So I pray this will help him out. There are no guarantees. It is a dangerous surgery. I will just go one day at a time and leave it at Gods feet. We are going to one more doctor, this is either 6 or 7 for a opinion on amputation. Lets see where that will go.

The sun shines another day and I am alive and well.
Until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment