Our "LT"

Our "LT"

Monday, November 7, 2011

EMOTIONS

Today is such an emotional day for me. I sat and watched 60 minuets on Operation Proper Exit and the friends we had that went. Then I watched Lisa Ling's program on PTSD. I don't think I have cried like this in a while. It was as if I was looking at my own life in the mirror. Finally, someone who just told the truth. These were not people out there trying to get money or fame, who shared raw emotion of what it is like to live this life. The Captain had a chance to return to Iraq. I was the one really pushing but he wouldn't go. It was his choice not to and I had to respect that although in my heart I thought there was something that would help him find some closure. I just want to say that I am grateful these people stood up to share their stories. It takes courage to get help. I thank you.

Always....

No comments:

Post a Comment