Our "LT"

Our "LT"

Monday, July 9, 2012

MISSING

It has been a while since I have been here to write anything. So much has been going on that I had to really step back, stop and regroup things going on in my mind and body. I wasn't even sure I would keep doing this until someone mentioned that I had not updated this for while. I was shocked the person was actually reading it so here I am. The Captain has been doing pretty well. He has been going to the VA often to get back into the local system. I haven't been able to go with him so I hold my breath until he gets home to see how things went. There was a phone call where someone said he must be cured of his PTSD because he hasn't tried to kill me again. God I just love the ignorance of the many people dealing with our veterans. I wish I would have been there for it but what can you do? We just added a new family member..."snicker doodle" AKA "snicker". She is a 3 year old black mouth cur. I found her at the local shelter. It didn't take long for her to fit in this place. The kids love her. She isn't a working dog. Just our dog...a loving dog who just needed a family to love her. I will try and keep this up more often. I pray this finds you all doing well. Remember you are not alone in this journey. YOU ARE VALUABLE, PRECIOUS AND WORTHY!! Ask for help or call someone. You are worth it. Until next time... Always The Captains Wife

1 comment: